Saturday, January 26, 2013

Curvy Model of The Month: Victoria Lee

By Celia L. Smith www.essence.com

VIEW GALLERY

I was discovered: By Factor Women, formally Elite Models, in my hometown of Atlanta. I just started college and met a friend from doing the homecoming fashion show on campus. My friend had a real desire to go see some agencies. So I went to be supportive, and I left there with a meeting scheduled the following week to discuss

I'm currently working on: I recently graduated from Clark Atlanta University with a Bachelor's degree in Mass Media Arts. I am exploring acting and other media projects, which enables me to use my experience as a model and my education in the arts.

My best feature is: My skin. I love the texture, tone and my brown complexion. I'm blessed with a glow year-round. Thanks, Mom!
I'm beautiful because: Of my indomitable spirit. I eagerly take on life challenges. I don't allow my light to be dimmed by anything. I’m focused! I find a way or make one.

My favorite thing to wear to feel special is: My bold lipstick! Whether it be red, pink or orange, I'll throw a lip on and feel prepared for anything.

Read More HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment