Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Awkward Sex Stories

From askmen.com

The most uncomfortable of these occurred one day when we were upstairs in my game room watching tv when we decided to fool around. She started to go down on me, which was at first incredible until, in her words the brushing of my pubic hair against her nose caused her to sneeze and subsequently bite down on my dick.

The pain was excruciating and drew blood, and I pushed her off of me and fell to the ground, subsequently hitting her head against the coffee table in front of us. We both just lied down in pain for an awkward amount of time until I decided I had to go get my parents for medical help.
To this day I still have a scar shaped like a slight overbite around my dick. I always get to tell this fun little story in the middle of intimate moments.
Read more: http://www.askmen.com/top_10/dating/awkward-sex-stories_10.html#ixzz2S4iwXrG8

No comments:

Post a Comment